The Five Scariest Climate Change Studies Affecting Miami
May 3, 2017
Read the full article here: https://goo.gl/dLsiIw
- Rising seas could turn 2.5 million Miamians into refugees—the most in the nation.
- Climate change could create “superstorms” that could level the citycreate “superstorms” that could level the city.
- The city’s bridges and causeways are particularly vulnerable to rising sea levels, which means Miami Beach residents could get trapped on the island.
- In the best-case scenarios, the city would likely begin to resemble the Florida Keys.
- The city would also become inhospitably hot and humid.