Notice: Undefined variable: heading in /nas/content/live/sfrccdev/wp-content/themes/tenf-wordpress-theme-master/tribe-events/single-event.php on line 138
Miami-Dade: The Future of Water + Energy Efficiency in our Community’s Buildings
January 17, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join Miami-Dade County for a community conversation to share your experience and provide input on future policies and programs focusing on large building efficiency.
Buildings play a large part in Miami-Dade County’s resilience efforts. For this reason, Miami-Dade County is embarking on a new initiative, Building Efficiency 305, to increase energy and water efficiency in the building sector (private and public).
- Hear about the multiple benefits of energy and water efficiency and success stories from local building owners
- Learn about energy-savings opportunities and water conservation rebate programs
- Provide input for future county policies to improve energy and water efficiency in local large buildings
Who should attend?
- Individuals, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and universities interested in energy and water efficiency
- Energy and water efficiency trade association groups
- Large building owners, managers, realtors, HOA representatives and tenant groups
A free light meal will be provided by a non-county partner.
More details and any schedule updates can be found here.
Questions? Email or call 305-375-5593.